What is KitSHIFT ?
Wanting to shift a Marquee?
Place a ‘FOR SALE‘ ad.
Looking for something specific?
Place a ‘WANTED‘ ad.
Looking for inspiration?
Search our ‘RANDOM‘ Category.
Offering a Support Service?
Place an ‘EVENT SUPPORT‘ ad.
Placing an advert?
- Register FREE then Login.
- Click the green + to add your listing.
- Add a JPEG photo (max. 12)*.
- To change photo – add another!
- FULLY describe your item.
- We verify your advert.
- (*For a ‘WANTED’ photo – email us.)
Display contact number?
To be contacted by phone, add your number to the ‘Description’ box.
NO COMMISSION OR FEES CHARGED!
FREE for buyers
FREE for sellers until 30/10/22
CLICK HERE for our 2022 rates.
Easy payment options (after 30/10/22) – PayPal or BACS
Who will see it?
KitSHIFT is a B2B (business to business) Marketplace for the Events Industry.
KitSHIFT is being introduced Nationwide.
Private Messaging between buyers & sellers
Why advertise on KitSHIFT?
It’s quick, easy to navigate and affordable!
Simple pricing by Category (not item value).
Geo-location on every listing.
Private messaging by default (optional phone).
NEW item adverts are live for a full 12 months (no monthly fee).
All adverts are currently VAT free.
Until SOLD or your ‘WANTED’ item is FOUND.
Default is 12 months for NEW & USED items.
Can I edit my advert?
After listing, certain attributes can be edited but it must be the same item you originally listed!
(Simply Log in, click your profile, find your listing & use the editable options.)
When it’s Sold or Found?
Simply Log In and mark your item ‘SOLD‘ or ‘FOUND‘ (if you had a ‘Wanted’ ad.)
Is KitSHIFT involved?
Kitshift is only involved in hosting your advert. You will be responsible for any subsequent transaction.
Any tips for success?
- Take photos (up to 12) of your item showing everything you would want to see yourself.
- Comprehensive photos can save lots of back & forth messaging from buyers.
- Upload the photos in a JPEG format at least 1000 pixels wide.
- To change your photo – first add a second one (drag to re-order)
- Make sure your item looks its best as you’ll be competing with other sellers of similar items.
- Ensure good background lighting and make the item fill the picture.
- Be honest in your description of its condition, any defects or special features.
- Price it realistically or if you’re not sure of its value hit the ‘INVITE OFFERS’ dropdown.
Any tips for safeguarding?
- If a deal sounds too good to be true – it probably is, so be on your guard.
- Never part with your goods until you have received cleared funds or cash in hand.
- We strongly advise not accepting a cheque – they can bounce even 120 days after clearing!
- Don’t refund anyone without first confirming their identity and UK address.
Be aware of potential fraudsters and if suspicious – go to: www.actionfraud/police.uk